Join to receive hackathon updates, find teammates, and submit a project.
上海大师赛两年后升为“超级大师赛”！“超”在 ...-新民网:2021-10-11 · 图说：上海大师赛标志 网络图 两年后，申城球迷或许又将对熟悉的网球大师赛称呼进行小小的改变。据从 ATP（职业男子网球协会）传来消息，上海劳力士大师赛将于2021年升级为赛程11天、96签位的新赛事——业内称为“超级大师赛”。
view all dates
Invite others to compete
The challenge has been issued and challengers are assembling. It’s time to push the boundaries of RPA development. Register for Kryon Bot Camp and show how you can change the world with robotic process automation.
Do you have what it takes to be a champion?
Robotic Process Automation is a test of speed, agility, and ability to solve business pain points by creating greater efficiency and accuracy in business processes. Kryon is at the forefront of this technology, providing the only full-cycle automation solution on the market. 极星vpn
Citizen developers are an untapped wealth of knowledge. Rise to the challenge and leverage Kryon's no-code development solution to address real-world problems and get noticed.
Thrill of Competition. Glory of Medals. Reality of Cash Prizes.
HOW TO ENTER
You must be a certified Kryon RPA developer to enter Bot Camp. But don’t worry, if you’re not already, it’s easy (and free) to get certified at Kryon Academy. You’ll gain valuable skills and increase your chances of winning.
Sign up for Kryon Bot Camp and put your knowledge of business processes and agility to the test by building bots that address today’s real problems.
MEET YOUR BOT CAMP COLONEL
Keep your eyes peeled on this site for updates, best practices, and key information from Colonel Gazit to help you kick butt at Kryon Bot Camp. You can also connect with the Colonel on LinkedIn.
All Kryon Bot Camp submissions will be evaluated by the panel of judges. The top 3 teams, as determined by the judges, will be announced on or around September 8, 2020 at a global virtual summit.
Wait! There’s more. You can earn bonus points with the judges by:
- Posting about your wizard in Developer Corner on KryoNet, Kryon’s Community for RPA developers
- Using an integrated script (Java, Python, ….) in your wizard
- Using OCR capabilities such as Microsoft AI Booster
View full rules
$10,000 in prizes
Gold- First Place
Cash prize of $5,000 for the winning team
Silver- Second place
Cash prize of $3,500 for the runners-up
Bronze- Third place
Cash prize of $1,500 for the 2nd runners-up
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
- Age: Anyone who, as of the date of entry, has reached the legal age of majority where they live can take part in Kryon Bot Camp.
- Countries: Nationals from all countries can take part in Kryon Bot Camp, except those from certain excluded countries mentioned in the Official Rules.
- Team: Participants can take part in Kryon Bot Camp either individually or as a team consisting of a maximum of 4 members.
For a complete list of eligibility criteria, please check out the Official Rules.
Use Kryon Studio to create a wizard automating a full business process that helps organizations solve business challeneges and/or is within the themes of Kryon Bot Camp.
Your submission must be in the English language and consist of:
- Wizard: Exported wizard files submitted as a zip file. Click here for details.
- Submission Form: Include the theme you have chosen, your idea, how the wizard is implementated, and potential impact iw will have on the business.
- Video: A short video (less than 3 minutes) demonstrating your working wizard and why a “decision-maker” would want it. Must be submitted as a mp4 file.
Also, please note:
- Multiple submissions: You can submit multiple projects to Kryon Bot Camp, as a part of the same team or a different team. However, you are eligible to win only a single prize.
- Re-submission/editing of submissions: You can re-submit or edit your submission until the submission deadline. Your latest version of a submission before the deadline will be considered when judging.
For a complete list of submission requirements, please check out the Official Rules.
Chief RPA, Kryon
Chief Customer Success Officer, Kryon
Impact of automation on today’s real-world problems. Does the wizard address an original use case?
Does the wizard comprehensively address the problem it sets out to solve? Does the wizard represent a full-business process?
Does the wizard have both visual and advanced command steps? Does the wizard use advanced commands from 5 different categories?
Does the wizard adapt to changes in an environment where it is deployed or behavior of the user? How complex is the wizard?
Is the wizard built with modularity and reusability in mind?
Does the wizard rely on user inputs/interactions (hybrid automation) or can it run completely independently?
- Machine Learning/ AI